Start a Painting Business

Several years ago I decided to launch my own decorative painting business after I'd learned faux finish and decorative painting skills.

I had big goals of making lots of money by creating beautiful painted finishes for my clients. I dreamed of the freedom to set my own hours, to not have to work a 9 to 5 job and to not have a boss dictating my every move.

I could see my goals in front of me so clearly, I could almost taste them....
Then I ran into a huge stumbling block… I discovered there’s not much information readily available on how to start a decorative painting / faux finish business.

Sure there were lots of books on starting other types of businesses. I found books on starting contracting businesses, plumbing businesses and electrical businesses. But none of these had the specific information I was looking for.

I wanted detailed information, such as:
  • How do estimates and proposals work?
  • How much should you charge for each job?
  • How do you find customers -- fast?
  • What can you do you to get the experience you need?
  • How do you write a business plan?
  • How do you setup your portfolio?
  • How do you get customers when you’re not well-known?

I struggled to find the answers...
I had to use different books and sources that were not really relevant to my decorative painting business and change them to make them work for me.

It took a lot of trial and error and much more time than I wanted to get this business up and running. I wasted a good 6 months researching and gathering the information I needed before I finally felt ready to start my business.

That’s why, years later, I feel that it’s so important to get this information out there into the hands of fellow decorative painters like you who are in the same position I was in.

“How to Start Your Own Decorative Wall Painting Business” is your complete resource kit to fast-track your wall painting business.

Here's what you'll learn:
  • The little-known secret method that only professionals know about how to do an estimate for a client and end up painting…the same day!
  • How to get more referrals without resorting to nagging or trickery
  • The simple technique for making sure you get paid for the job!
  • What you must know as a decorative painting professional
  • 13 low-cost / no-cost ways to skyrocket your business
  • Your easy 3-step system for getting the painting experience you need
  • How to quickly and easily create your business plan, using a free online business plan program – I show you how!
  • What you can learn from your so-called “painting mistakes”

GET STARTED NOW...

1 comment:

  1. Good post! Thanks for sharing this information I appreciate it. God bless!

    best franchise businesses

    ReplyDelete